We’re seeking qualified WINDOW and DOOR installers to provide high quality professional services for our customers.
We are looking for individuals who can work in a team environment, trouble shoot our products efficiently, and represent the company in professional manner. APPLY BELOW!
Salary will be comenserate with experience. We pay our installers by the hour not by the job.
What you'll be doing?
- Accurately removing and installing windows and doors in our client homes
- Respond to customer calls/answer client questions
- Maintain stock levels of installation materials in the company provided vehicle
What you have:
- An outstanding personality and positive attitude
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow guidelines
- Strong sense for attention to detail
- Ability to positively represent the company to clients
- A secondary diploma and related experience
- 2+ years' experience working directly with clients
- 2+ years' installation experience
- Ability to lift between 70-120lbs
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Driver's licence
- Acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- Caring about our customers, each other, and the wider community
- Taking pride in all we do and striving to improve
- SAWDAC/Window Wise training
- Working with Heights training
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms.
If you would like more information before you apply, please call: 613-838-2211
Apply for this position